Wednesday 17 March 2010

5th day of filming

Our fifth day of filming and hopefully our last. We booked the same place as before and have got the same actors wearing the same clothes as we need it to look as similar as the previous lot of film so we can use both sets.
This should be our most successful day yet as each of us have had a lot of practice from the previous four days of filming.
For this time I have carried out some extra research and thought up many more ideas which should help us when filming.
On previous days I have not done much filming so this time i insisted on filming more myself so I could also film how i would like it and to use my own ideas. I did the majority of the filming on this day with the rest filmed by Jake. Previous experience also taught me that as a group we must take more control over our actors and make them do what we want them to do for our video to look professional, I took this on board and told them to do exactly what i wanted when i wanted this helped hugely in making the filming quicker and getting much more done in the same amount of time as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment